The Barcelona Pass is the ultimate key to Barcelona’s biggest attractions. This tourist card, available for 2 or 3 days, includes free entrance to more than 20 top attractions.
- Enjoy free entrance to more than 20 top attractions and tours in Barcelona
- Discover Barcelona aboard the Barcelona Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
- Save money with discounts at shops and restaurants
The Barcelona Pass features everything you need to have a complete sightseeing experience, saving you time and money. It includes free entrance to more than 20 attractions, museums and monuments, free access to the Hop on Hop off Bus Tour. The more attractions you visit, the more you save!
These are some of the attractions included in the Barcelona Pass:
- Casa Batlló
- Casa Milá (La Pedrera)
- FC Barcelona Museum + Camp Nou Tour
- Barcelona Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
- Barcelona Aquarium
Advantages of the Barcelona Pass
Besides enjoying free access to Barcelona’s biggest landmarks and attractions, this all in one ticket allows you to save a considerable amount of money and time. The Barcelona Pass is prepaid, so you can forget about the hassle of waiting in line for buying individual attractions tickets.
With the use of the Barcelona Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour, you’ll get faster and directly to the attraction you wish to see.
Plus, you get a free guidebook with practical information and discounts are available in shops and restaurants to make the most of your trip to Barcelona.
How does it work?
The Barcelona Pass is available for 2 or 3 consecutive days, so you can choose the option best suited for your travel needs.
It works on a calendar day basis, not on 24 hour periods. It is advised to activate it first thing in the morning to make the most of it. For example, if you start using the Barcelona Pass in the evening or late in the day, that will count as your first day of use.
You can visit any of the included attractions in the order you want, however, each attraction can only be visited once.
CLICK HERE for the complete guide to the Barcelona Pass, with full details of each attraction included.
After buying the Barcelona Pass, you’ll receive a voucher on your email. Upon your arrival in Barcelona, you must exchange your pass at the Barcelona Redemption Center.
Redemption Center Address
BcnEnjoy - Carrer de Montsió, 10, 08002 Barcelona
Opening hours: Monday to Sunday, from 8:00 to 23:00 hs. SEE MAP HERE
- Barcelona Pass for 2 o 3 consecutive days
- Free entrance to more than 20 top attractions in Barcelona
- Barcelona Hop On Hop Off Bus
- Each attraction can only be visited once.
- The Barcelona Pass is free for babies between 0 and 3 years old.
- Upon your arrival in Barcelona, you must exchange the voucher you get in your e-mail at the Barcelona Redemption Center: BcnEnjoy, Carrer de Montsió, 10, 08002 Barcelona. Phone: +34 644 61 48 94. SEE MAP HERE.
- Nearest metro stations: Urquinaona (L1, L4), Jaume I (L4) y Liceu (L3). Opening hours: Monday to Sunday, from 8:00 to 23:00 hs.
- Guests can show their Barcelona Pass directly at the Camp Nou Ticketing Counters located at ACCESS 15 to be scanned against a Camp Nou entry ticket(s) for the same day; the time of visit will be indicated on the ticket(s) as per available slot.
- The use of the Barcelona Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour is valid for 1 day in all available routes.