Discover the Camp Nou Stadium and the Barcelona Football Club Museum, one of the most emblematic visits in the city. This 3-hour guided visit will take you through Camp Nou Stadium and the amazing history of the Barça football club.
- Discover the history of the awarded FC Barcelona
- Enjoy a panoramic view of Camp Nou Stadium from the field
- Explore the largest football stadium in Europe
- Admire the Barça Museum and the club’s trophies
Follow the steps of great Barça legends like Messi, Maradona, Xavi Hernández, Andrés Iniesta, Guardiola and Cruyff. You’ll discover the true essence of the most awarded football club in Barcelona, along with the impressive Camp Nou, the largest stadium in Europe.
After meeting with your guide, you’ll take a ride on a private bus directly to Camp Nou Stadium. The guided tour begins with the FC Barcelona Museum, where you know all about this legendary football club. The modern museum features large interactive exhibitions about the club’s history, as well as a wide collection of objects, trophies and awards. You’ll learn the values that made Barça much “more than a club”.
The tour continues visiting the magnificent Camp Nou facilities, the largest stadium in Europe. Walk through the tunnel that leads to the field and experience the same as the football players before a match.
See for yourself the visitor’s changing room and enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium’s seating from the field. You’ll also enjoy a visit to the television studio, the press room and the press box.
Finally, your guide will lead you to the Multimedia Space, an area renewed in 2010 with state of the art features.
After the guided tour ends, you can stay in the museum for as long as you want. Don’t forget to pay a visit to the official F.C. Barcelona shop, where you’ll find all the team’s merchandising.
- Air conditioned bus transfer to Camp Nou (one way only)
- Entrance to the Camp Nou and FC Barcelona Museum
- Guided visit with a bilingual guide specialized in football (soccer)
- Food or drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transfer from Camp Nou to city center
1. The FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the tour due to training sessions, matches or special events held at the stadium.
2. The Camp Nou visit is not adapted for people with reduced mobility, due to the large number of staircases on the tour.
3. This tour starts from Carrer de Balmes nº 5 and ends at Barcelona Camp Nou Stadium. The transport back to the city center is not included.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Failure to show up on time at the established meeting point may entail losing the tour.
- The 3-Hour tour begins with the bus trip to the stadium.