Photo by Bill Anastas on Unsplash
Photo by Naomi Hébert on Unsplash
Photo by Anna Pascale on Unsplash
Photo by Samuel Foster on Unsplash
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
For the purposes of these terms and conditions of use, "Sites" means all websites operated by VIABAM, such as:
The sites are operated by Viabam, LDA. (Below VIABAM), a limited liability company registered under the law of Portugal, under registration and VAT number 514244321 and located at Avenida Fernão De Magalhães nº1257, 5th esq 4350-169, Porto, Portugal .
You can contact VIABAM by email at email@example.com
Read these terms carefully and make sure you understand them before using the Sites.
- The termsWhen using the Sites, you accept the following terms and conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions or any of its parts, you must not use the Sites.
- The present terms and conditions can be altered, applying this alteration from the data of its publication. If you have accepted these terms, you will be asked for a new consent. If you do not agree with the revised terms, you must stop using the Sites.
- If a court or other competent authority determines that any provision of these terms and conditions is illegal or unenforceable, the other provisions will remain in effect.
- Use of the SitesYou may only use the Sites for personal and private purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not:
- Edit or modify any content on the Sites;
- Republish material from the Sites for commercial purposes (including replication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from our website;
- Show any material of the Sites in public, except that it is visible at all times that its source is VIABAM;
- Exploit material from the Sites for commercial purposes;
- Provided it is not for commercial purposes, you can redistribute the material of the Sites or display it in public, as long as you keep it unchanged and present VIABAM as its source.
- In the case mentioned in the previous point, you must inform the recipients of the material that is subject to these terms.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to part or all of the Sites, at our discretion; You must not force or attempt to circumvent any access restriction measure on the Sites. You must not:
- Use the Sites in any way, or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage or impair development, availability or accessibility to them;
- Use the Sites in any way that is illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activity in connection with our website without our express written consent;
- Use the data collected from the Sites for any direct marketing activity (including, among others, marketing by email, SMS, telemarketing and direct mail).
- If you are aware of any broken links on the Sites, including one that leads to illegal material or activity or that does not comply with these terms and conditions, inform us through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suppliers and other third partiesThe Sites include offers of suppliers.
- VIABAM may provide the information you provide in the terms provided in point 5.1., To suppliers.
- You acknowledge that VIABAM:
- Does not control the suppliers, creditworthiness, the security of the websites of the suppliers or the accuracy of the published information;
- VIABAM will not be liable to you in relation to any loss or damage arising from any activity performed with a service provider, any information provided by a supplier, any offer made by a supplier or any contract with a supplier other than those that have been done through our platform.
- On the Sites, hyperlinks to other websites, which belong to and are operated by third parties, do not mean that they are recommendations or an endorsement by VIABAM.
- VIABAM has no control over the websites of third parties and their contents, and has no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may result from their use.
- VIABAM is not responsible for the execution of any obligation that arises from any agreement or reservation made directly with a provider or through another platform, and will not have the obligation to mediate the conflict that has or arises between the parties of said contract.
- Notwithstanding the following clauses, this clause does not affect the rules regarding limitation and exclusion of liability.
- Limited guaranteesAlthough we do everything possible to keep the information of our websites up to date, given the amount and complexity of the content, as well as the practical impossibility of constantly checking it, VIABAM does not guarantee:
- The integrity or accuracy of the information published on the Sites
- That the information and all the content of the Sites be updated; o
- That the website or any service on the website will continue to be available.
- VIABAM reserves the right not to continue or modify any or all of the Sites, of any or all of its services, and to stop publishing them at any time in our sole discretion and without prior notice or explanation; and, except in the cases expressly stipulated otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment at the time of the interruption or alteration of any of the Sites services.
- Limitations, liability exclusions and indemnificationTo the fullest extent permitted by the applicable Law, and subject to the following paragraph, VIABAM excludes all liabilities and guarantees related to the purpose of these terms and conditions and the Sites.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit or exclude any liability in any way permitted by Portuguese law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set forth in this Section and in other terms and conditions govern all liabilities arising from these terms and conditions or related to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising from the contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of legal obligations, except to the extent expressly stipulated in these terms and conditions.
- VIABAM will not be responsible with respect to:
- Any loss arising from any event or beyond our reasonable control;
- Any commercial loss, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, income, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts or business opportunities;
- Any loss or damage of any data, database or software;
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You agree that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our managers and employees and, taking into account that interest, you acknowledge that VIABAM is a limited liability entity.
- You agree not to submit any personal claim against our directors and / or employees regarding any loss and / or damage you suffer in relation to the Sites, or in these terms and conditions.
- You hereby indemnify and agree to indemnify us from all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses, including, but not limited to, the legal expenses and amounts paid by us to a third party for the resolution of a claim or dispute - incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly from your use of the Sites or any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
- Non-compliance with these terms and conditions - Without prejudice to the other rights of VUABAM under these terms and conditions, or to the Law, if you violate these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have violated these terms and conditions. In some way, we can:
- Send you one or more formal warnings;
- Suspend temporarily or permanently your access to the Sites, in which case, you must not take any action to avoid such suspension;
- Initiate legal action against you, either for breach of contract or for any other reason.
- Intellectual property VIABAM, together with our licensors, own and control all copyright and other intellectual property rights on the Sites. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights on the Sites are reserved.
- VIABAM and our other brands, logos, registered and unregistered, are trademarks belonging to VIABAM.
- We do not give permission for the use of any trademark or other right, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
- The registered and unregistered trademarks of third parties on our sites are the property of their respective owners and, unless otherwise indicated, we do not endorse and are not associated with any of the owners of such rights and, as such, we can not grant any license to exercise such rights.
- Transfer of contractual position You hereby agree that VIABAM may assign, transfer, subcontract or treat the rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not, without our prior written consent, assign, transfer, subcontract or otherwise treat any of your rights or obligations created and / or derived from these terms and conditions.
- Law and jurisdictionThese terms and conditions will be governed in accordance with Portuguese law.
- Any dispute related to these terms and conditions or the use of the Sites will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Porto, Portugal.