Enjoy Barcelona's highlights with this guided morning tour, featuring the Gothic Quarter, the Barcelona Cathedral, the Port Olímpic, Barceloneta and much more. Includes entrance to the Cathedral and a ride on the Montjuïc cable car.
- Take a ride in the Montjuic Cable Car for stunning views of the city
- Discover the streets and history of the Gothic Quarter
- Visit the stunning Barcelona Cathedral
- Explore the most emblematic places and attractions of Barcelona
- Admire the Passeig de Gràcia with views of Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
Barcelona is an exciting city with a rich history, picturesque neighborhoods, impressive architecture and world renowned cuisine. This morning guided tour that will take you to the most emblematic places and attractions of the catalan capital. The tour combines walking tour and transport on an air conditioned coach.
Walking tour by the Gothic Quarter
After checking in at our office in Barcelona Estació del Nord you'll meet your guide. We’ll start walking along the labyrinth-like streets of the Gothic Quarter, one of the most visited neighborhoods in the Old City.
You'll be guided through the labyrinthic streets leading to the Cathedral of Barcelona. You'll have time to visit the interior of the Gothic Cathedral on your own, as well as the Jewish Quarter and the famous Sant Jaume square.
Panoramic bus tour of Barcelona
Following this first part of the tour, we’ll take a bus to start a panoramic tour of Barcelona. You’ll be able to admire the stylish Passeig de Gràcia, where the most fancy shops and the most famous modernist landmarks like Casa Batlló and La Pedrera coexist.
We’ll pass through some of Barcelona’s most iconic places such as the Arc de Triomf, the Ciutadella Park and the Olympic Port. Next, the bus will continue to Montjuïc mountain, where many of the activities and facilities for the 1992 Olympic Games took place, like the Olympic Stadium.
Ride on the Montjuic Cable Car
You will enjoy panoramic views of Barcelona aboard the modern Montjuïc cable car (depending on the weather conditions), to reach the Montjuïc castle atop the mountain. The ride features some of the most breathtaking views of the city.
Before returning to the bus, we'll make a stop at MNAC where you’ll witness the monumental Plaza de España (Spain Square), that features the Montjuïc Magic Fountain, the slender Venetian Towers, the MNAC Museum and Las Arenas, a former bullring turned into a shopping center.
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to the Barcelona Cathedral
- Montjuïc cable car ride
- Radio guide system
- Transport in air-conditioned bus
- Food and beverages unless indicated
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- From late January till early March, the Montjuic Cable Car will not be in operation due to maintenance. This service will be replaced with a ride on the Barcelona Port cable car
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Proper dress code is required to enter the cathedral.
- This tour is offered in English and Spanish simultaneously.
- It’s recommended to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour. No shows will not be refunded.