This 1,5 hour guided tour will give you instant access to Barcelona’s biggest landmark: Sagrada Familia. Enjoy the most impressive architecture and ornaments with a Fast Track entrance.
- Explore Barcelona’s most visited landmark and admire Gaudi’s unique work
- Watch the striking interior of the Sagrada Familia nave inspired by nature
- Wonder as the stunning stained glass windows magically filter the sunlight
Visit Barcelona’s most famous (and still unfinished) monument. This fantastic landmark is considered one of Gaudi’s masterpieces and the main attraction of the sunny mediterranean city.
The Basilica of Sagrada Familia is one of the most striking buildings ever built in the world. Witness the greatest innovations Gaudi made in this 1,5 hour guided tour through this unique Catholic Church, named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Venture into the striking interior of the basilica and wonder in astonishment at all the ornaments and symbolism of the last building Gaudi ever worked on.
After the tour, you can stay inside the basilica and visit you the Sagrada Familia Museum. On display, are drawings, models and images of the early stages of its conception up to the present day. You will also learn about Gaudi’s life and the incredible genius of his artistic and architectural creations.
- 1.5 hour guided tour
- Entrance to Sagrada Familia
- Radio guide audio system
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of modest clothes is advised. Shoulders and knees must be covered. No hats, caps or flip-flops are allowed.
- It’s recommended to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour. No shows will not be refunded.
- This tour is offered in English and Spanish simultaneously.