Join a comprehensive and fun free tour of Barcelona! Get ready to see the must-see sights during a 3-hour free walking tour of the Sagrada Familia, Paseo de Gracia, Gothic Quarter, El Born and much more. Listen to the stories and anecdotes from an expert guide in English.
- Marvel at the Sagrada Familia and the rest of Gaudí 's architectural gems
- Feel the authentic atmosphere of the Gothic Quarter and El Born
- Travel back in time from Ancient Rome to the Spanish Civil War
- Walk along Passeig de Gràcia & Plaça Catalunya
- Admire the Barcelona gothic Catherdral and much more!
Get ready for the most entertaining free walking tour of Barcelona, where you will discover the city as a local. This Essential Barcelona Free Tour will take you on an epic journey through this fascinating city full of surprises.
From the majestic Sagrada Familia (Gaudi's masterpiece), to Gaudi's architectural treasures on Paseo de Gracia, such as La Pedrera (Casa Milà) and Casa Batlló, as well as other iconic works in the so-called "Apple of Discord" such as Casa Lleó Morera. You'll enjoy a visual feast like no other.
But there's much more! We'll explore the mythical Born and Gothic quarters, where the streets have treasured stories and jaw-dropping architecture for more than 2,000 years.
You'll stroll from Plaça Sant Jaume to Barcelona Cathedral, where you'll discover surprising details of its Gothic (and Neo-Gothic) façade. Dive into the Jewish Quarter and Plaza Sant Felip Neri, where, among other things, you'll see impacts from a bomb that exploded during the Spanish Civil War.
And what would a tour of Barcelona be without a stop at Plaça del Rei, the City Hall, the Palace of the Generalitat or the Portal de l'Àngel? Every corner has a story and our guide will tell it to you in such an entertaining way that you'll feel like you're reliving it.
If you're looking for a complete overview of Barcelona in a single tour, look no further! Join our Essential, All-in-One Barcelona Free Tour.
How much you pay on a free tour?
You are "free" to pay the price you consider fair. At the end of the tour, each person must pay the amount they consider fair according to their degree of satisfaction and the quality of the tour.
Keep in mind that you will be in the company of professional and passionate guides who will do their best to make your experience extraordinary and entertaining. They will also answer any questions or doubts you may have about Barcelona.
- 3-hour Barcelona guided tour
- Professional guide in English
- Entrance to monuments
- The use of comfortable shoes and clothes is recommended. The entire tour is done on foot.
- Group bookings of more than 6 people are not permitted.
- The maximum allowed is 3 children per adult.
- Suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Groups of more than 6 people are not accepted, even in separate bookings.
- During the tour there is one trip by metro. A transport ticket is required.