Get the best of Gaudí in Barcelona in one single tour. Experience the creative genius of Gaudí with this 4,5 hour guided tour that includes entrance to Sagrada Familia and Park Güell, plus an exterior visit to Passeig de Gràcia. Includes transport between monuments.
- Admire two of Gaudí's most emblematic works
- Visit the interior of the stunning Sagrada Familia basilica
- Discover the beauty of Park Güell and some of the best views of Barcelona
- Witness the most iconic modernist sites in Barcelona
Join this essential tour to discover two of the most emblematic works of Antoni Gaudí, the most famous catalan architect of his time, who left an undeniable set of innovative buildings that turned Barcelona into the capital of Modernism.
Visit the Sagrada Familia
After meeting with your guide, the best of Gaudí tour will give you access to the interior of the stunning Basilica of the Sagrada Familia. This astonishing church is the most visited monument in Barcelona and definitely, his most emblematic work.
You'll be able to admire the interior of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, that features intense ornamentation filled with nature inspired symbolism, stunning stained glass windows and the incredible ceiling reaching up to seventy meters high.
Admire Park Güell
Following the tour, we’ll head to the bus in order to visit Park Güell, another masterpiece by Gaudi. Located in the upper part of Barcelona, it features breathtaking views of the city.
Admire all the peculiar constructions such as the Hypostyle Room, the trencadís work at the main square and the famous dragon, symbol of the park.
Passeig de Gràcia
The bus will continue towards Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona's most stylish avenue, featuring top designer boutiques and some of the most iconic modernist works by Gaudí such as Casa Batlló and La Pedrera. Your guide will take you on a short stroll along these monuments before ending the tour.
- Access to Park Güell
- Access to Sagrada Familia
- Bilingual official guide
- Entrance and walking tour of the Park Güell
- Radio guide system
- Transport in air-conditioned bus
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Proper attire is required for entering Sagrada Familia. Shoulders must be covered and no flip flops are allowed. Shorts and skirts must reach mid-thigh lenght.
- Waiting times to access Sagrada Familia may be longer on some days during high attendance.
Thanks for the review Eileen, we are glad you had a great time at the Cathedral. We are sending your feedback to the tour operator for their consideration.