Discover two of the most precious landmarks in Barcelona: Sagrada Familia and Park Güell. This tour includes fast track entrance, guided visit and transfer to both of these monuments designed by Gaudi.
- Visit two of the most famous Barcelona landmarks with transportation included
- Discover the beauty of the astonishing Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Witness the unique creations and spaces of Park Güell
Gaudi was an architect and artist whose creative genius completely transformed and shaped the Barcelona we love. This tour will let you discover two of his most emblematic works: Sagrada Familia and Park Güell with transfer for your maximum comfort. Both visits include guided tour and fast track entrance.
Located in the upper part of Barcelona, Park Güell offers stunning views of the city and a series of peculiar and unique constructions fruit of Gaudi’s masterful creations and remarkable imagination, where architecture and nature come together.
Admire the dragon’s sculpture or the magic of the Hypostyle Room, both decorated in trencadis, a technique of mosaic of ceramic tiles.
Continue the tour by discovering one of Barcelona’s most visited landmark. The impressive structure of the (still unfinished) Sagrada Familia, will leave you in awe. Admire the nature inspired monument, it’s rich ornamentation and symbolism, with stained glass windows and a jaw-dropping interior of over 70 meters high (230 ft).
You’ll be able to venture inside the Sagrada Familia museum to learn about Gaudi’s innovations in architecture, see all the stages of the construction of this world-class monument and get insights about his life and career.
Park Güell and Sagrada Familia are both UNESCO’s World Heritage sites. Don’t miss the chance to visit both sites on your trip to Barcelona.
- 10:00 am. Visit Park Güell first and Sagrada Familia after. It includes transportation from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia. The tour ends at Sagrada Familia.
- 2:00 pm. Visit Sagrada Familia first and Park Güell after. It includes transportation from Sagrada Familia to Park Güell. The tour ends at Park Güell. (Only from November to March)
- 3:00 pm. Visit Sagrada Familia first and Park Güell after. It includes transportation from Sagrada Familia to Park Güell. The tour ends at Park Güell.
- Park Güell and Sagrada Familia Tour: departs at 10:00 am from Gaudí Experience, Larrard Street, nº 41. Transportation between Park Güell & Sagrada Familia included. The tour ends in Sagrada Familia.
- Sagrada Familia and Park Güell Tour: departs at 3:00 pm from Julia Travel Office at Carrer Sardenya 311. Transportation between Sagrada Familia & Park Güell & included. The tour ends in Park Güell.
IMPORTANT: Please be present at the meeting point of each tour 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Bilingual or monolingual guide
- Fast track and guided tour of Park Güell
- Fast track and guided tour of Sagrada Familia
- Radio guide system
- Transportation from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia or viceversa
- Drinks or food not specified
- Entrance to Gaudi’s Museum house in Park Güell
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
This tour includes fast track entrance to both sites, that guarantees a significant shorter waiting time compared to a regular ticket. However, depending on the volume of visitors, mild queues might be expected.
- Proper dress code is required for entering the Sagrada Familia. No tank tops, hats (except for religious reasons) strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals are allowed.
- It’s not allowed to enter the church barefoot.
- If you chose the 10:00 am slot: The meeting point is at Gaudí Experiencia: Calle Larrard Nº 41. Visit Park Güell first and Sagrada Familia after. It includes transportation from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia. The tour ends at Sagrada Familia.
- If you chose the 3:00 pm slot. The meeting point is at Julià Travel Office at Calle Sardenya Nº 311. Visit Sagrada Familia first and Park Güell after. It includes transportation from Sagrada Familia to Park Güell. The tour ends at Park Güell.