Witness an authentic and intimate fado show at Porto’s Ideal Clube de Fado, a venue with great acoustics that showcases renowned local artists of this traditional Portuguese music genre.
- Discover the true essence of fado in an authentic and off the beaten path venue
- Renowned Porto musicians and performers
- 60-minute fado concert with a glass of port wine
- Intimate performance without microphones
Ideal Clube de Fado is an iconic venue in Porto, offering great atmosphere and acoustics. Located in the central Bolhão neighborhood, on Rua do Ateneu Comercial 32, it features traditional daily fado shows starting at 18:00 hours.
Fado is a heartfelt and intimate music genre that has been recognized as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO and is a cultural symbol of Portugal.
Shows at Ideal Clube de Fado retain the echoes of the most traditional roots of this musical expression, taking you on a journey across the celebration, freedom, sadness and longing of Portuguese culture.
If you are looking to hear the most genuine Fado and enjoy an intense experience, this show is for you. If you want to know more about Fado, you can have a chat with the musicians 15 minutes before the show. The 60-minute show includes a glass of port wine.
Don’t miss the chance to experience a breathtaking fado experience in Porto!
- 60-minute fado show at the Ideal Clube de Fado
- Glass of port wine
- Optional pre-show chat with the musicians
- Unspecified food and drinks
Ideal Clube de Fado complies with the most strict Covid-19 measures:
- All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected before and after every show.
- The use of hand sanitizer is mandatory for all clients and employees.
- The venue’s capacity has been reduced by 60% to guarantee proper distancing between groups.
What you will get by attending Ideal Clube de Fado show:
- The most authentic expression of classic fado music in Porto’s historical center.
- A perfect pre-dinner activity to immerse in Portuguese culture.
- A comprehensive knowledge about fado music.
- The opportunity to hear, chat and discuss with local musicians and fado performers.