Hop aboard a traditional Rabelo boat for the emblematic Douro River 6 bridges cruise. This 50 minute experience is one of Porto’s most sought after attractions.
- Witness some of Porto’s attractions from the river
- Discover the historical area of Porto Ribeira
- Admire the 6 Porto bridges from the Douro river
- Take a ride on a traditional Rabelo boat
The image of the amazing bridges over the Douro River is one of the most iconic postcards of Porto and with this tour, you’ll be able to see them all! Discover the 6 famous Porto bridges, from the Arrábida bridge to the Freixo bridge, on a 50 minute riverboat cruise aboard a traditional Rabelo boat.
The Rabelo boats were formerly used to carry Port Wine from the Douro Valley to the wine cellars in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Most notably, we will cross Don Luis I bridge, the iconic 19th century metal structure and the María Pía railway bridge, designed by famed architect Gustave Eiffel in 1877.
Today, they offer you the chance to witness the most stunning sites of the Porto riverbank and some of the city’s most impressive monuments, like the Bolsa Palace, Porto’s Wine Museum, the Crystal Palace Gardens and the Monastery of Serra do Pilar, among many others. Kick back, relax and enjoy the ride!
- Six Bridges Panoramic Cruise
- Food or drinks
- The 6 bridges cruise is an open ticket. You’ll be given confirmation of boarding time when you check-in with your printed voucher at the meeting point.
- The cruise is subject to weather and navigation conditions.
- There are no stops along the way.
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes before the desired boarding time.
Daily departures at every hour.
- November to March: from 11:00 to 16:00 hs
- April to October: from 11:00 to 18:00 hs