Explore Porto’s charming historical center on a 50-minute private Tuk Tuk tour and comfortably discover the city’s main monuments whilst having a blast through the city streets. Cross the stunning D. Luís bridge and admire the Douro landscapes and other hidden places off the beaten path.
- Fun activity ideal for couples or friends
- Explore some of the most authentic neighborhoods of the city
- Discover Porto on a private Tuk Tuk tour
Discover Porto in a fun, different and adventurous way and enjoy a private Tuk Tuk ride through the city’s historical center, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This panoramic tour will take you around Porto’s main monuments and other emblematic and some hidden places off the beaten path.
You’ll start the tour at São Bento station, the famous railway station that tells the history of Portugal through its traditional tiles. Continue exploring the city witnessing sights such as the Porto Cathedral, the Stock Exchange Palace and the charming quarter of Ribeira.
Cross the impressive D. Luís bridge and admire the traditional rabelo ships sailing across the Douro river.
Next we’ll take you to Serra do Pilar to cross Ponte do Infante in order to get to Praça da Batalha and the central Santa Catarina street, as well as Aliados Avenue, Carmo and Carmelitas Church, and the emblematic Clérigos Tower.
You will end up enjoying an exciting new experience that will give you a completely different insight of Porto.
- 50 minute Porto Tuk Tuk Ride
- Tuk tuk driver
- Entrance to monuments,
- Food or drinks,
- This activity requires the participation of 2 people minimum and a maximum of 6
- Private tour for your group only
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Don’t forget your camera or phone!
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes before the desired boarding time.
- The hour of your activity is subject to availability. In case there is no availability for your chosen time, we will contact you with an alternative timeslot.